It’s that time of year again. That time when you dress the kiddos up in their holiday finest, rush out to the mall and meet with the sweetest, jolliest Santa you can find. His beard is white as snow and that belly? Totally jiggles like a bowl full of jelly. He has adorable elves who help capture those magical moments of wonder as your little one sits on his knee and whispers what they want for Christmas. Honestly, there’s nothing like holiday pictures with Santa Claus.
Especially when you can partner that with holiday SHOPPING!
If you are a local to Sonoma County, Coddingtown Mall is the place to be this holiday season, to get all of your shopping done, and to see a truly magical Santa experience. This year’s experience at Coddingtown Mall includes walking through the “Enchanted Woods”, an homage to Sonoma County’s history complete with a walk through a Redwood Tree!
And did I mention the SHOPPING?
In addition to the new Nordstrom Rack (swoon), there will be 7 pop up vendors for the season, so that you can find a special (or silly) gift for everyone on your list. It’s the perfect place to pick up that White Elephant gift (from International Imports), or a beautiful new ornament from the PolarX Christmas Ornament cart. There’s truly going to be something for everyone on your list at Coddingtown Mall this season!
The schedule of holiday themed events is going to be even more magical as it’s not just about Santa here at Coddingtown. They also focus on giving back to the Sonoma County community with a Secret Santa event through Whole Foods, a blanket drive and the Salvation Army Angel Tree. Stop by to support your community and give back to those in need this holiday season.
Of course, Santa will always be the main event, but to avoid the crowds and craziness, you can reserve your time with Santa online here.
Check out the schedule of events for Coddingtown and stop on by to experience the best Santa in Sonoma County!
- Pet Photos with Santa: November 13 and 27 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Kidgits Breakfast with Santa Event: December 10 at 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. near the Santa set.
- Salvation Army Angel Tree & Bell Ringers: The Angel Tree will be located near Center Mall between Gemstone and Coddingtown Jewelers from November 19 to December 10. Bell Ringers will be located near the North Main, JCPenney and Macy’s entrances in the interior of the mall from November 19 to December 24.
- Secret Santa at Whole Foods Market: On December 7, Whole Foods Market at Coddingtown Mall is partnering with the Volunteer Center of Sonoma County for a Secret Santa event.
- Operation Blanket Drive: Stop by a one-day blanket donation drive on December 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with Operation Blanket, a local organization run by a 12-year-old boy to collect and distribute blankets to local agencies for homeless children and families in our community.